Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!aexRV1jnAk
[52 / 4 / 20]

There's no white privilege

!aexRV1jnAk No.16221158 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How can leftists look at each other's troony face and deny that there's no such a thing as 'white privilege' and what it should be called is 'majority privilege'?

Persians make up 61% of Iran. About a week ago police killed a 22 yo Kurdish girl. Riots erupted all over the cities where minorities live. In a Kurdish city they killed 28 police officers. But I live in an all-Persian city. There were some protests, but it's been all quiet for the past 3 nights.

Kurdish people in Iran are not that different from black people in America. But wait, wait, wait, Kurds are fucking white as snow. I have never seen a brown Kurd. If you remember me from 2013 I had this crush on a Kurdish girl. She was white as snow, that's why I wanted her. And she said no so I said I'll throw acid on your face then my mom threw me into the nuthouse. That aside, let's face it:

WHITE PRIVILEGE DOES NOT EXIST -> It's majority privilege.

That Kurdish girl and that nigger who got his neck trampled on are of the same vain. They are an ethnic, not a racial, minority, stuck in a country ruled by an ethnic, and not a racial, majority.

Try to explain to a leftist that 'white' race does not exist in America. What exists is a 'white' ethnic group.

I am by no means an expert on America, one of my friends is an American studies major and she told me this. She wrote a whole paper on how American 'whites' are not a racial, but an ethnic group. It's just that America is barely 250 years old so there are not enough 'roots' for it to be considered an ethnic group.

A fucking Iranian girl who studies American studies in Tehran U understands America better than leftists who live in it. I hope she gets to go to America one day because she knows this country better than every breadtuber I've seen. Mostly because she's more focused on her discipline than growing a dick.