Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Little T

ID:arw5YjwC No.1624303 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yo, yes, light the bifta I'm gonna rape your little sister Five chicken licking I'm gonna give her a kicking Yo, yes, my name's called Tate Har-dar-dar with your head off a gate Might be a bimbo, put your head through a window That's why we have beef Yes, calm down with your bars Talk about my mum, talk about yours Yo, you was abortion at birth Your mum look like an ape from Planet the Earth Um, yeah, I'm going in, haha James, think you're a gypsy, don't get lippy You will get drop kick, it'll be easy Shit scared of Reece Lindsay Listens to Bimbi, how embarrassing Brother so fat, can't do a marathon Marco you will get sparko Your mum's on crack, you look like your mum's mac Yeah Yo, your mum is a fiend You suck your dad off while your ma flicks her bean Yo, think you're big? You will get dropped yeah, straight in a dig Crying all over the floor Imagrety I'm war [?] Everybody knows your mum is a whore Getting round Piccadilly looking for willy Punters pull up and say 'don't be silly' I am 12, it's my time to shine Shut your mouth or I'll break your mum's spine Snap a leg like a twig Rob a car like I'm something out of Stig [?] Yo