Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 3 / 23]

No.16325577 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I find being around normalfags exhausting and eventually unbearable after a few hours. They are animals driven almost purely by instincts, not interested in objective facts but only in whatever suits them in the moment. You can tell them the truth about fuckery around Fentafloyd's autopsy report or whatever and they literally won't care... because they are normalfaggots who buy into whatever gives them higher social status. Its not about the truth, its about fitting in... its about their monkey social rituals you need to perform or you will be ostracized. They literally aren't self-aware; the NPC meme is true. Kikes aren't wrong about most goyim... social status and sex are the only things which matter to them, which drive them. And don't get me started on normalfag women... this is what these creatures find attractive, I think they aren't even sapient. The only way to get them to show me intimacy and get laid was lowering myself to their level and pretending to be an evil monkey too. Do you know how horny the serial killers make them? The more cruelty is shown, the wetter their pussies get. During this blackpilling sex-filled phase I've witnessed acts of degeneracy that made me question the fundamentals of our society. Their company and having to pretend to be an animal like them is taking a heavy toll on my sanity and I picked up drinking daily. Its truly over.

How do you cope? I have some sapient friends but I can see its taking a heavy toll on them too.