Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / 17]

ID:EVLZbSOY No.16328954 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The good thing about revealing a few minor details about my life is that if you were to go back to KiwiFarms and say, “Hey everyone, I got some insider info for you all”, then they’d have to ask for a source as well, but the only place they’d have to look at is the posts that would be basically exposing you for being a fucking pedophile, and they’d realize that you don’t even belong on KiwiFarms. I bet you wouldn’t even go ahead and do that. You know why? Because you’d be too much of a pussy to reveal that much about yourself. For all the shit that you like to deal out, you sure can’t take any of it. Most of the people on there are merely observers of other’s behaviour, but you’re actively trying to ruin someone else’s life because (chances are) you’re not satisfied with your own. Your life actively revolves around trying to be better than someone else. You’ve shown this in the numerous mental gymnastics you’ve gone through in the past to justify your fetishes, such as constantly shitting on furries for being sexually interested in animal characters, but being attracted to Nanachi the bunny from Made In Abyss because of the numerous other pedobait characters in that show (not to mention all the foalcon), or shitting on gays, but fapping to shotas because of “their lack of masculine features”. Some other things you’ve exposed about yourself like being exposed to a young girl’s private parts at the age of 6, or being attracted to Sakura from Cardcaptors or Kairi from Digimon and continuing to be attracted to them in that state leading to you becoming a pedophile shows some degree of being mentally stunted. I know this may not be PERSONAL information, but it's enough to show what your stance is on certain issues, and can influence someone’s opinion on an issue you may take a certain stance on, and they’ll ask if you’re really someone trustworthy to believe on things that you try to sway other’s opinions on.