Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 6]

WHY IS IT ALL WORMS?

No.16382901 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello 4chan i am happy to anounce to all of you that i am one year worm free. I noticed i had been infected and got my mebendazole by myself.

I will now take this shit the momment i feel the slightest itch in my anus region at night.

>Do not shame the infected.

This shit can hit all of you. Those eggs are EVERYWHERE and a the infection is very common and often unnoticed. Those worms cant get in your bloodstream and in your brain this is not a joke. They weaken you immune system thats why shit like "horse dewormer" suddently helps against raspertory virusses.

I am so happy to be dewormed my stomach aches are gone. I sleep much better and have much more energy. I never got sick since them.

>>People become infected, usually unknowingly, by swallowing (ingesting) infective pinworm eggs that are on fingers, under fingernails, or on clothing, bedding, and other contaminated objects and surfaces. Because of their small size, pinworm eggs sometimes can become airborne and ingested while breathing.

>airborne wormeggs everywhere that kill your immune system
>people swallow horsdewormer against covid
>big pharma will try to do everything that the focus is on the covid virus instead of the actual worms