Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / 10]

Why is /pol/ so braindead?

No.16382916 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You shit on Judaism and Islam, call them shitskins and idiots, failing to realize Christianity is also an abrahamic religion, founded in the middle east. You are all just as blind and indoctrinated. I know that in order to be “right wing” these days, you now have to be Christian for some idiotic reason, but eventually people will wake up and realize all religion is bullshit. And don’t give me the “I know its bullshit but it’s a moral compass for society!” Clearly you haven’t read the bible. Its filled with just as much degeneracy as the Talmud and Quran, not to mention, by acknowledging that you know it’s fake and you’re choosing to believe in it, you are therefore breaking the rules of the very thing you supposedly believe in. Hitler was an atheist for a reason. I know you equate atheism with leftism, but in actuality, leftists hate Christians, they don’t hate all religions. I’m saying that all religions are ridiculous, and we should stop gatekeeping newcomers to the right by associating right wingers with religion worshipping faggots. Believing in more cult worship shouldn’t be a right wing right of passage. And I say this as a right wing minded person. Atheism has been given a bad wrap here. And i imagine a future where that’s different. Facts over feelings remember?