Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 18 / 18]

ID:LxzSJgmW No.16386341 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Me: *checks phone*
>Me: "wow i got a message on discord from moldova"
>Message from moldova: "anon, i have been lurking on bant during past few days and realized that me taking break doesn't change anything. I miss bant and posting elves, I'm ready to listen to you and finish this drama if you'll actually stop being so obsessed with me. Just tell me what you wanted to tell me before"
>Me answering: "first of all happy late birthday, I'm really happy that you answered me and decided to end this, you are truly nice and kind person. I don't have much to tell you right now, except to apologize once again for everything i did. I wanted explain some stuff but i rather forget about everything. I won't bother you neither here nor on 4chan"
>Moldova answering in few minutes: "ok, hopefully you learned how to act towards other people, i believe that you aren't very bad person and deserve to have friends. You must have learned what i like and dislike so shouldn't make same mistakes again."
>Me again: "thanks, I'm really happy, enjoy posting elves and acting however you want, i won't really bother you"
>Also moldova: "thanks you aswell anon, i should have done this before. I admit i was very mean to you few times so sorry for that"
>Me once again: "no no you don't need to be sorry i deserved everything you told me, still I'm very happy that you apologized. Please continue being nice to everyone"
>Moldova again: "shall do so :)"

THE END
(btw this didn't happen in reality but would be really if moldova actually decided to listen to me and end this)