Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

social death

ID:16lWPzS6 No.16403597 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
all of my current "friends" are people I halfway hang out with for the purpose of having someone to laugh or hang out with for about 20 minutes until they want to go hang out with their actual friends. >never get invited anywhere
>I'm usually the one to strike up conversations
>any given one of them only shares surface level shallow baseless interests with me, I can't talk to them about my interests in anything without getting judged or talked about further
>conversations that lead to nowhere interesting

I don't think they consider me to be a weird person, maybe just uninteresting and it sucks.

like fuck I wish I could unironically relate to people. if I expand on topics or tastes that I have in things the conversation goes nowhere. It's hard to expand and make friends right now, I don't want to go up and introduce myself to someone. my past friends that I actually related to were either alts, obsessive type of people that were desperate for a friend, or otherwise shy people. I'm lost. maybe I'm just an unfun person to be around. I want to genuinely share the same sense of humor and interests with someone.