Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 5]

ID:wxDBgdDA No.16457310 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Stephen – my apologies for being so blunt, but I need your attention immediately: POLITICO just reported that our race in Nevada is the "closest Senate race" in the country, but I'm falling short of the most ambitious fundraising goal I've ever set. Please take a look at where things stand:

>With 2 days left in the race that will decide Senate control, now is the most critically important moment for my grassroots supporters – including you, Stephen – to make a contribution that will have a tremendous impact on protecting this seat.

>The alternative to meeting one of my biggest goals of this election is being completely overwhelmed by the $55 million Mitch McConnell and his allies are spending to defeat me. The alternative, Stephen, is being outspent and drowned out on the airwaves – and having Nevadans see more nasty lies and smears about me as they are casting their ballots.

>I remain hopeful: This grassroots team helped me overcome a mountain of spending in 2016 to win by 2 points – against all the odds and despite all the predictions otherwise – to become our nation's first Latina senator. I know we can win again, but it's only possible with your immediate grassroots donation: Please, split a donation of $5 between my campaign and Democratic Leadership to help me fight back against GOP-funded attack ads, keep Nevada blue and defend our Democratic Senate majority.