Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 7 / 13]

No.16461731 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
oh you log swept up by the water ... will you not swim to shore?
you who sneer and gnash teeth at the flame of wisdom and go on reaping and gnashing still, will you not learn who you are?
have you not already extricated yourself from society?
has society not given you the gift of exile?
do you truly intend to let your resent for having been thrown from the comfort of bed command the day to be spent with your arms folded in spite?
take your talent with a smile and begin the work of understanding.
>The All is mind.
>As above so below. as below, so above.
>nothing rests, everything moves, everything vibrates.
>everything is dual. everything has its pair of opposites. They are identical in nature, and only differ in degree. extremes meet, and on each scale lies the indifference of the center.
>rhythm underlies everything. everything has its tides. the pendulum swings to the right in the measure with which it swung to the left.
>every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause. everything happens according to law. chance is law unobserved. nothing is not subject to the law of The All.
>Gender is in everything, everything has its masculine and femine principles. gender manifests on all planes and is the union through which creation is achieved.

let these seven principles guide your reflection. seek mastery. remain in the I, not the me. be no more a piece, to be moved about and subject to the will of others, but steel yourself within the masculine will. let your inward focus in this regard fill you to the point of overflowing and begin understanding the position it gives you. power is not the end, but it is the means. do not let your baser desires of the feminine me conscript your will and lead you to destruction that you must begin again from 0. time is to be coveted. do not ruin your work with the evils of worldly pleasures. Begin. Become. learn, but then also, do.