Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 7 / 7]

Calling all religious jews

No.16463750 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I need a jew. I believe only a jew (or a real priest) could interpret this correctly.
I also need to preface this with it not being a LARP, I genuinely think a jew could help interpret this.
I've always had nightmares, that's nothing new.
I had one last night that was perhaps one of the worst I've ever had, mainly because my vivid dreams are never supernatural.. this one was.

I was in a restaurant with my wife when her face suddenly got the 1000 yard stare and went catatonic. I felt a hair raising evil presence around us as people were what seemed to be possessed by demons and killing themselves.
We ran from the restaurant and saw our place of employment (a hospital) collapse and I could feel the horror from it as if it were real.
The next thing I remember, we're both in a bar talking to my dead grandfather. I don't remember any words but remember the overwhelming sense of unease.

I woke up in a panic, and no LARP, I saw what looked like a demonic symbol as soon as I opened my eyes. We sleep in a room with 1 window and a blackout curtain, there's no way it could have been light from anything in the room or outside of it. But they were individual lights, like small LEDs, and red ones in the middle where the eyes would be on a pentagram/goat head. It took me a while to get back to sleep after that, my heart was racing. I'm a grown man and it scared the shit out of me.

I went back to sleep finally and woke up feeling fine. We both leave for work this morning and there's a locust...of all things... sitting on the light by the door. And that feeling of panic came back instantly.

Jewish bros. You are the chosen ones. Well, I'm hoping at least one of you that replies are. Help me figure this out.This is not a LARP, I am genuinely reaching out.

With all this talk about Nov 8 ... the timing seems prophetic.