Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[119 / 14 / 66]

What's up with baldness?

No.16507752 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>No protection against cold

>No protection against sun

>No evolutionary advantage of any kind

Just like my father I was bald before 30. Half of Poles are bald before 50 - and that trait is very common amongst western and eastern Slavic nations. I have no problem with being bald, but why is this "baldness mutation" (or however that particular inherited trait is called) so common in here?

It is not about adaptation to environment, because it basically means you need to wear a hat all year round.

Only explanation is that during certain wave of migration of indo-european tribes, majority of proto-slavic females felt sexually aroused over huge, male forehead for some reason (much more than females of any other people).

I remember that when I started balding, more females started took notice of me (in positive way), but I don't know if women in western Europe share this... fetish?

I heard that bald males have it harder in western Europe - somehow like redheads have in here. I couldn't confirm it, because noone ever said it to my face, but my friend who lives in Germany (that is still more culturally connected to Poland, than e.g. France or Spain) started losing his shit when he started balding. He seriously considers hair transplant or other gay shit like that, as if his life depended on it.