Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 11 / 31]

International Goulash for the Political Soul

No.16511535 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Soup and Stew are at the heart of any healthy society, and man cannot live on bread alone. Political structure does not function when man does not properly and mindfully sustain himself.
Without mindful sustenance, man falls into decay. When man falls into decay, so too does society and the future of mankind.
SOUP is inherently political as logistics is functional to civilization and military conquest. No politics exist without it, and many do not know the knowledge of the soup.
>Hey anons, I made soup because us Americans have been psyoped for too long into eating all of this chemical manufactured goy slop that has been shoved down our throats for decades. It looks kinda bad, but it’s water/chicken broth base with potatoes, bell peppers, half an onion, some turkey bacon (I didn’t have pork at the house), Serrano peppers with some heavy cream added in. Any advice y’all could give me on making it look better?
Look comes with time, paying attention to proportion and mixing spices while trimming fat. Good soup does need to look good, do what feeds you and your own without too much effort. Focus on 1-2 stews and learn to cook them over months then add in another.
Anon in previous thread states to add 1 clove of garlic per 2 pints of soup, fuck that shit imo, do it by eye, more garlic the better, I'll throw in 3-4 cloves minimum if not half the bulb because it's good for you and mixed with paprika/pepper/salt is not over powering, do NOT overcook it, 1-2 mins on mid heat most, add oil/water to cool it, if you start to smell it intently it's roasted enough, then stew it.