Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 7]

wtf do i do bros

ID:4LavfgHh No.16513318 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My friend and I have been friends with a girl for several months, and what is coming up on almost a year. When we first met I was not originally interested in her since I was dating somebody else, but now that I’m single I’ve realized she’s my type, so I will probably ask her out, I don’t really normally have a problem doing that and I’m usually successful, if I’m not I simply accept it and move on with my life but I find myself in an awkward situation. My friend has been interested in her from the start but has made little to no attempt at anything with her. If we started dating it would absolutely devastate him. I have encouraged him as much as I could until now but he simply doesn’t have the courage. I would feel really really bad for hurting my friends feelings, but I genuinely care for her no and I don’t want to miss a really good opportunity. The fact that I don’t know what to do is genuinely pissing me off at myself. I have not had such a sense of urgency before, I am only around this area another year before I move. I would stay but I would have to have a stable relationship for atleast a few months. What would you do? wtf do i do?