Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / 6]

ID:/6VvMMN9 No.16548330 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You see this white boi. This here be wat me muh niggas call a "deep fake" of old ivanka cuckin' her old man and jared. Now i know this ain't real, but everyday more an' more bitches is seein' images like this an' gettin' thoughts in their pretty lil heads.

You see the AI revolverlution be here, and me and alot of other brothas is gonna keep makin more fakes like this of yo pretty little daughters, were gonna go all over facebook n train our model on all yo lil barely legal daoughters, and soon every bitches in america will gots an image of dem takin' black cock somewhere on da internet.

They will be inundated wit fantasies daily they will gots no choice but to seek out a REAL experience just to get da thot out of dey head but it won't work. An unreletin' stream of BLACKED photos dat gets dem all wet n' bothered down der. Pretty soon there be no bitches left fo yo whitoids and mayo monkeys. This what technology was made for, to unshackle us oppressed brown niggas from centuries of bein yo mule. Well no longah. Me and my niggas own yo bitches now, digitally n 4 realz.