Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / 6]

SHITALIAN HATE

ID:3R4Y51Mo No.16571431 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Honestly, wops are fucking horrendous. They look like putrid corpses, they have sallow skin, often balding, generally droppy tired eyes with dark circles, weak cheekbones, are greasy, frail frames and low fhwr, mouth breather anatomy and crooked noses, often long midfaces resembling some kind of diseased bird, generally droppy noses, thin rounded and weak jaws, etc.
The only thing they do is being loud, corrupt, stupid and backwards besides weak, frail and annoying.
They have no reedeming qualities whatsoever, they only ever ruin everything they touch.
I wold kill every single one of those retarded animals myself and i swear nothing of value except their women, adicted to BBC, would be lost.
The worst part is when this atrocious mongrel race with this disgusting putrid sallow skin color gets cocky over their comfort prize conceded out of pity.
Isn't it?

They forget rapidly they are just a repulsive mongrel race formed of the scraps and slaves from all over the mediterranean sea and look like literal bald rats, inserting themselves into this delusion they look like a gigachad that would be more likely to be a dravidian pajeet than a basaloid mongreltalian atrocity