Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 10 / 8]

Lets get a Lymes thread going

No.16582123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
3 years ago when I was in bad shape with leaky gut/thyroid issues and mental issues/ dissociation. Fixed the mental issues with TRE, and many of you know me as I make those threads. When I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the physical part of me at one point I was like maybe it’s Lymes? I was 80% sure it wasn’t Lymes but I started researching anyway. I literally only did 45 mins of research on it and came across Berkeley Bedell. This man was a former congressman in Iowa in the 80’s who got Lymes and fixed himself with some weird technique, I think it was he injected his blood into the udder or a cow and drank the colostrum, or something crazy like that. There are Lymes threads here from time to time, and with all the great researchers here, no one ever brought him up. I bring him up in a thread a while back and some anon who had actually done research papers on Lymes but had never heard of him. And was shocked after he did a some quick research on him. After Bedell fixed himself and others started fixing themselves too the farmer was charged, which resulted in the longest court case in Iowa history.

Screenshots below of the anon who started researching.