Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 1 / 10]

20 months in prison for domestic abuse

No.16608485 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had an argument with my wife a year ago which escalated badly. I wanted to go out with my friends for a drink and she wouldn’t let me leave the house so I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the floor. She started shouting, some snitch neighbour called the cops and an hour later after things had calmed the pigs rang my bell. They demanded to enter in and see if my wife is okay, I asked for a warrant and they said they don’t need one and entered the door. They asked where my wife is and I told them she’s breastfeeding right now, they saw her and asked me why is her face wounded and why I reek of alcohol. I lost my mind and demanded they leave my property and then I head butted the first cop on the eye and he dropped like a fly. The second one started running and calling for a backup, I neck locked him on the stairs and he dropped as well. Few minutes later, 5 more pigs came under my house and demanded I turn myself in while my wife was screaming at them like crazy to let go of her husband. A year later and while the prosecutor said the cops had no right to come in my house without a warrant I received 20 months in prison for assaulting the police but the domestic abuse charges dropped. The trial cost me about 3k euros and I appealed the case which means more money. My wife and I still argue to this very day almost every day now. I can’t have another adventure like this, should I change neighbourhood? I’ve also been thinking of divorce since this bitch gets jealous over my social life