Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 8 / 15]

Japan is really fucking gay

No.16609760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we have a thread about how fucking gay Japan is? I was enamored with Japan in college and studied abroad for a year there and then went back to work for an airline company during the summer of my MBA program, and I've spent about 10 months total there as a tourist. I have spent the majority of my time in Tokyo but have seen all of Japan. I have also travelled extensively throughout Asia. After turning 32 I finally realized that Japan is the fucking gayest, most cucked faggoty nation on Earth. The rose colored glasses have come off and I can't believe I spent so much time obsessing over Japanese culture.

1) The women are absolute fucking whores. I was infatuated with Japanese women until I realized that they're just soulless bugs that love western men because Japanese men are such abusive shits. Japanese men are literal assholes, so this drives Japanese women into your arms
very easily. Just be cool and nice and you can fucked them and do disgusting things to them. I wanted to marry one until I realized that they just sluts with no dignity and no belief in God. 2) The anime we all love like the Miyazaki films are a direct result of getting cucked by America after ww2. I'll explain- if you read about American colonization of Japan after the war ended, it's fucking ridiculous. America nuked Japan twice and fire bombed Tokyo so badly that the Sumida river was boiling. Like literally japanese people who jumped into the river to avoid being burned to death were instead boiled alive. America would have let Japan rot, but they realized they needed Japan as a basecamp against China in the future, so they made all these crazy laws that dictated the terms of reconstruction.