Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[215 / 35 / 85]

Pickup died because males became even weaker

No.16653666 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Online Dating feeds you a little carrot which makes you believe that this time you get your dream women.
But most men don't get anything. But a lighter pocket because they pay for boosts or premium shit.
In Online Dating its clearly harder nowadays to get results.
But still people do it. Because it's easy to sign up and make a bathroom selfie.
It's hard though to learn social awareness and approach and talk to strangers or god forbid real hot women.
I guess half of /pol/ would rather go on a homicide rampage than to approach some girls in a club or street.
>Inb4 buuuut it's looks only
No it's not. You can get a big foot in the door if you are a top model, but without status or game you won't get the pussy. Do you think a homeless male model looking like shit and smelling shit can get better laid than you? Ahahaha.
After unfucking your shit and becoming better with people and women you can also create a social circle with friends and girls in it.
But that's even harder. It's too easy for males to jerk off and cry at /pol/ or /r4k/ that women are so baaaad.
Fuck you. You are entitled to nothing. You are competing against other males doing the work.

But it takes time, and you must unfuck yourself. Most people are super lazy nowadays and entitled. Do you think only female zoomrettes are entitled brats?
Millions of males are brought up by females only or weak fathers and l learn nothing to become a real mature men.
That's why I think Pickup died. The newer generation is even weaker than the millienals, which searched a way to improve and improve their sexual market value.
Even Online Dating needs you nowadays to "improve", but nobody even wants to learn text game or get professional pictures.and still expects to get a slim.

Let me tell you one thing. You are entitled to nothing
https://youtu.be/TR0SGL02PbU
Learn Game and throw away your shit phone for few hours a day.