Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[139 / 59 / 81]

Tips?

No.16684251 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm Brazilian and I wanted to worship the ancient god of my indigenous ancestors, Jurupari. The problem is that I don't know what his worship was like, but only his mythos.
The most famous one says that at the beginning of time there were two beings in the world, Tupã and Jurupari, Tupã was "a kind of saint, a moral summit, devoted to doing good, who had very few followers" and Jurupari was "the incarnation of the devil who dedicated himself to partying, dancing, drinking, music and pleasure, who was followed by many people". Tupã was jealous of Juripari and on an unlucky day he decided to burn him in a bonfire, so women followers of Jurupari came to collect his ashes, but instead they found a palm tree that they felled and used to make flutes that reproduced Jurupari's voice. Women used these magic flutes at parties where they got drunk and danced erotically with men. The Sun sent Jurupari to be reborn on Earth through a virgin and he became a lawgiver very similar to Moses among the natives who transformed their matriarchal society into a patriarchal one. So only men could use Jurupari's magic flutes.
As I Mesopotamian/Canaanite/Egyptian/Greco-Roman Paganism, I wanted to syncretize with that to fill this empty, but I also have the option of choosing Abrahamic Satanism because the Jesuits demonized Jurupari. What do I choose?