Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 2]

ID:rgvyulNO No.16709089 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
bombstacker literally has a definition of a dud being a good one.. he says drop it shit you not ?
you ask why hes psychotic but can short cheff a 5 gallon bucket of unstable yandere that hate you in 30 mins with no sense ryme or reason...

you ask him to see him work one day, he warns you, he ominous you cant handle his vibe, maybe he thinks explosives are shit.

he gets wicked pissed amd throws the fuckers m72's and all and uses claymores like plates talks them even... "hey you corky fuck capped your your never gettimg on pizza thats a shitty reason to splode i got plans for you m72 i got amother 500 today just like you devil wont let the army trust you so i get bulli you hahahah"*meniacle lqughter while symphony plays* likes sorting bullets he knows when they fail others so he says its okay we will rehome you stupid little misfire..

fuckimg dnd guy throws 152's like full cokes and you ask..? how tf do thes not kil u he locks the magazine everytime. he doesn't use alchemy lol he hates beimg a soilder he does a meaningful job now nobodys left aroumd but he just keeps working, cursed ammo or something lol fuckers a metal bender in a world without said magic if he told command how he does it he would reveal his anger at density itself thinks others are stupid.. outside of his bench and rack of repairing in production tomahawks in the post apocalyptic nuclear winter world where demons flood the concrete shadows and all npcs ended up vampires? your now the only one who knows he fuckimg nuts and hides his passion to keep the good times rolling, who needs exploding every 8 in 10 anything nigga owns his own magazine doesnt sell is lame af quiet knows approximately 5 peóple...

has good scores on everything except pt oh our remaining army in the 9 year long campaign