Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / 4]

ID:5O2rweyF No.16709473 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so, i was talking to a close, and i mentioned something ive never asked anyone for help n advice and i got hit in the head with somthing i have scars from i dont remember wtf dude god are dreams subjective to reality what about stars and shit hallucinations too? i was bleeding nothingness.. i have a headache im goimg to talk to my twin now iguess, i miss my close they had to go im not sure if i should ask again..? im guilty for just explaining how i feel not even what im dealing with but its not even bad.. its just sad and difficult ill say i ok? i have been abused so much im 8 different people sure not the subject though but i was asking about what the do i do about being mentally and emotionally put in duress by myselfs about how im basically beimg forced by my alters to life ans stuff rn but im fuckimg anywhere between feelimg vertigo puke gravitron and imagining i walk in the land of giants?? oh shizo? lol dude tldr, im fuckimg talkimg about height dysphoria or idk... haha .. haha.. bitches go,on no!!
im mentally 12 ! omg deal with me! omg my problems..

i look at other people and if i fight havimg a fuckimg hallucination i dont want that is "im the same 5ft height as you? god why the fuck am i looking up at you?! then vertigo? look again? pokegay use confusion"
my friend why does this room and everything look so huge omg wtf omg this place is huge dammmn wtf... why tf am i 4ft
its real nigger, i feel like puking if i fight it mentally i just zoom in and out,i zoom nigger im a zoomer wowww fear abuse, abuse me idk fuck this shit

i look over the counter at 7-11 barley and handing money is a burden or attention or something when i look away i hit my 10,000 mile 10,000 day stare but i just probably cant control my imagination doesmt help akwardly tryimg to kimda look tall all the time to fuckimg see ? its probably like lol this short fucker thinks they tall lol