Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 12 / ?]

Deus Ex /bant/ playthrough

ID:4QoKg2tn No.1674030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /bant/, let's play some callsic Deus Ex

Premise is pretty simple, I will play and you will tell me what to do. Some of you may now think "What the fuck, that's retarded" and you are absolutely right, first mission would probably take us 10 hours or so, but fuck it
To add some of that autism we will play with Polish language because I do not posses any other version of the game

On every update I will ask you what to do in certain situation, you just have to answer these questions, I will choose the answer that had most interest/got a get

So for starter, we have to create our JC, what we have to choose now is:
>Difficulty: Easy, Medium or Hard (Realistic would be too hard I think)
>Real name for our hero
>His appereance (all options on pic related)
>His skills

List of skills:
>heavy weapons (flamethrowers, gep gun etc.)
>low-tech weapons (knives, batons, tazers, pepper spray etc. Good for non-lethal takedowns)
>rifles (no need for explenation I think)
>demolition weapons (grenades [LAMs mostly], they are usually in pretty limited ammounts)
>pistols (all kinds of pistols and mini crossbow of course)
>computer skill (ebin anonymouse hakin skilz)
>medicine (easier to heal yourself with medkits)
>lockpicking (less lockpicks needed to open things)
>swimming (Well...)
>electronics (less multitools needed to hack some electronic security systems [basically lockpicking for other things])
>environmental training (every gear like night vision gogles or some armor works only for a given ammount of time, so this skill prolongs that time)

Also picking our basic way of doing things (killing or not killing, stealhy or not stealthy etc.) would be useful

Expect really slow progress because of asking for decisions here and let's go, have fun
Why am I doing this....