Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / 11]

ID:WVtV7d3z No.16741268 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Real life greentext!

>Be me a year ago. 19yr old virgin. Living by myself in a rented room.

>Get a match on tinder. No face pics, just anime stuff. If I remember one of the pics was hisoka from HxH

>Start talking, bc might as well give it a chance. She seems alright enough, kinda weird, kinda annoying/a bit rude sometimes.

"eh, who cares?"

>Ask her to send a picture of her face.

>Legit 2-3/10 face.

> Whatever. Keep talking and invite her to come to my house, to watch a movie and chill.

>She arrives at my door. I open it. She is wearing a facemask. Ofc she is. KEK

>We get to my room and she takes off the mask. A bit chubby but nothing terrible.

>We go to a store to buy some snacks. She puts the facemask on again. I don't say anything. I bought a milka chocolate bar for the two of us, she bought a pack of double layered oreos.

>As soon as we leave the store she is gulping down oreo after oreo. Eating with her mouth open. I'm immediately disgusted.

>We go back to my room and chat a little bit. She is one of those people that is rude and super defensive because of how insecure they are. They feel like they might be put down at any moment so they act like that, or at least thats the impression I got from her.

>I'm nice and try to make her feel as comfortable as possible, ignore her paranoias and bullshit. Eventually she seems comfortable with me. But still super nervous.

>We get in my bed and I put on Dr Strange, bc I had it in my downloads file and didnt feel like thinking too much about it.

>We're just watching the movie, she still attacking the snacks. I would take a square off of the chocolate once in a while and leave it in my mouth, sucking on it until it dissolved in it.

>I make a few jokes during the movie about the movie that she seemed to find funny. I only remember one during that scene when Dr Strange is learning how to do the circle and keeps failing and I go "Me in math class", and we both laughed.

Pt 2 in comments...