Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / 10]

I can never understand suicide

ID:JeOYadCK No.16764937 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Maybe except for martyrdom, or like badass self sacrifice to save people like in the movies, why the fuck do you kill yourself when you have nothing to lose? YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM, NOTHING TO LOSE. MEANING YOU CANNOT FUCK IT UP EVEN MORE, and that's a relief in a very fucked up way. Sadness, sure, but did you just delete your mmorpg account or delete a save file after one fucked up in a video game?

>anon you never know how it feels to be truly depressed
I am a fucking anon. Like you, i have been diagnosed with extreme depression and insanity. During those years of misery, never in my life, not even once, i even think killing myself as an option. The worst ideas in mind are always to KILL THE ONES THAT FUCK MY LIFE (not an advice), not to kill my own. And if that one that fuck my life is myself, then the second worst idea is to kill the people i don't like. And because of /pol/ and /biz/, i learn to laugh it of. That ironically cured me medically from my depression.

I agree with the religion dogma, where they say killing yourself makes you go to hell. Because only an absolute moron do that. Seriously. Dont kill youself. Don't make youself miserable when you already are. Make those who deserve it to fall to your level, so other innocents don't.