Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

ID:xL9NKaDR No.16816151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's crazy that all I needed, to be in a relationship with a girl right now, to have had sex, maybe even kids by now, was to just be alittle bit more socially aware at those younger years in middleschool and highschool.
If I just didnt ignore, short one word responded, ghosted or just stared at girls talking to me until they left it all would have been fine.
By an interval of like 4 years, I learned enough social skills to been able to succeed with the women from those 4 years ago. Even though my social skills were always far below my peers at any given moment, to have caught up with this small interval at any point, was all I needed to do.
At 17 I knew what I should have said, done and how I should have acted at 13. At 22 I knew about all the chances I missed at 18, at 26 I learned about the chances at 22, and so on.
At the age of 26 I had basically "turned down" 10 advances by women from ages 13 to 25 that all would have lead to some kind of relationship if I just knew what was going on.
Like I said, I wouldnt have to be good at any of the social games that most people find natural, I just needed to catch up with the interval and it would have been fine, I never did.

The scary thing now at 31 is I haven't had any of these revelations since age 26 or so.
I have to guess its because I interact with women so sparingly nowdays that I just havent got enough experience to unconsciously receive any kind of revelation .
Or the interval have increased and I'm in for a big suprise in a few years of even more missed opportunities.
It just doesnt feel like before though since the only women I interact with are from work. Since I work in service (massage therapy) with no co-workers then it becomes almost impossible to decipher any clients, in case they imply double meaning. If I interpret their body language or wording to mean anything outside of the context of my work I would just be a douchbag and a creep.