Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[274 / 43 / 144]

I have fucking read everything and am still confused

No.16819346 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm going to get a lot of hate because most of you are butthurt incels, but there are still extremely wise people who come here, for whatever reason, and I'm hoping to get some advice.

I am a 6'1 chad-lite, maybe an 8/10. I went to great private schools my entire life, then went to a top 30 US university and got a double major in Mathematics and Physics. After college, I became interested in advertising so my dad got me a job at a firm in Los Angeles where I worked for 5 years. A few years after that, I hit it big with crypto and Tesla and quite working after I made about 4.5 million in profit. (no I do not suggest getting into crypto, it's a ponzi scheme and I don't think we'll see 2017 hysteria ever again)

Though I did play some sports, I've mostly spent my free time, which is ample, reading. I read everything, novels, biographies, history books, comics, educational materials, twitter, and of course, 4chan. As you know, 4chan is the only place on the internet where you can discuss anything, which makes it the most interesting place you can go and while most of the posts are retarded, there are true discoveries to be made here.

Now that I'm 34, I think I've actually hit a wall in learning. It's becoming increasingly rare for me to find new information or insights. I know how silly this sounds to say, and of course it's not true, but I FEEL like I know everything already. I have spent my life reading EVERYTHING, every idea, every philosophy, studied religions, etc.