Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 9 / 10]

ID:/gdBPuxi No.16846333 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's crazy that all I needed to be in a relationship, to have had sex, to maybe even have kids by now, was to just be alittle bit more socially aware at those younger years in middleschool and highschool.
If I just didn't ignore, one word responded, ghosted or just stared at girls talking to me until they left it all would have been fine.
By an interval of like 4 years I learned enough social skills to be able to succeed with the women from those 4 years ago. Even though my social skills were always far below my peers at any given moment, to have caught up with this interval at any point was all I needed to do.

Example: At 17 I knew what I should have said and done at 13. At 22 I knew about all the chances I missed on my way to age 18, at 26 I learned about the chances I had at between 18 and 22, and so on.

At the age of 26 I had basically unconsciously turned down 9 advances from women throughout the years. All of these situations would have lead to some kind of relationship if I just knew what was going on and how to proceed.
Like I said, I didn't need to be good at any of the social games and norms that most people find natural, I just needed to catch up with the interval and it would have been fine and I never did.

The scary thing now at 31 is I haven't had any of these revelations since age 26.
I have to guess it's because I interact with women so sparingly nowdays and that I just haven't got enough new experiences to reflect on to receive any kind of revelation.
Perhaps the interval have increased and I'm in for a big suprise in a few years and will know of even more missed opportunities.
It doesn't feel the same anymore at age 31. The only women I interact with are clients from work. I work in service (massage therapy) with no co-workers. It's almost impossible to decipher any clients, in case they imply double meaning. If I interpret their body language or wording to mean anything outside of the context of my work I will just be a douchbag and a creep.