Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / 7]

ID:sr9DHCpn No.16892950 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am SERIOUSLY frustrated about the crimes happening around the UBELT. It is for the fact that students are buying self defense kits and fighting for their lives and the people who can make the change don't seem to care???

Like not only in the ubelt, in the WHOLE Philippines. Hold ups, kidnappings, sexual assault, getting threatened with a fucking ice pick, ISN'T supposed to happen in the first place.

I don't know if this is a daily occurrence here, but it is worse if this has been an issue for a long time yet there is no improvement. Never in my LIFE have i feared for my safety and life just because I have to go to school. Students just want to chase their dreams and goals.

For the students: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay safe and be alert. It breaks my heart everytime I hear another student be in a situation like this. Do things like prevent going home alone, hide your accessories, split the money like some in your wallet, and some in your shoe/ pencil case/ somewhere unexpected, If a van seems to slow down run and go inside a convenience store or establishment, etc.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!