Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / 14]

ID:qrLNk1Qi No.16911581 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just noticed that women have opposite tastes when it comes to men, they actually are attracted to the black man's facial traits and colour, it's not one or the other, it's both.
How can I make my skin and my penis skin brown? women seem to be in love more with the color itself than with the size of the dick, I just noticed this pattern recently, though I cannot get african facial traits and I would look weird I think?
I can get plenty of white trannies though and most of them are white-only, not sure if I should be happy or not.
I'm not talking about blacked raw, but how women behave around these guys or the thought of them, even those swearing they would never go with a black guy seem to be lying a whole lot and they are the ones ending up with a mixed family.
They don't even care if they are bald, in fact they would often ask them to shave their heads or wear a buzzcut, like what the fuck.
Their dick doesn't even need to be big, but it MUST be brown, they literally don't care if it's 6 inches and average as long as it's brown.

What do you guys think?
What is a honorable death?