Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[171 / 24 / 136]

Girl I cheated my wife with is pregnant

No.16915913 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How fucked am I? I managed to fuck everything up with a single move. I work as a cashier in a super market next to a high school. Students come in to buy stuff all the time and I met a highschool girl a year ago. She was so young and hot and came every day to buy stuff while eyeing me all the time and her friends giggling. I couldn't resist and talked to her. We started dating in secret and after a while we stopped using condom. I came inside her twice and she got the peggers. She told me she's pregnant and sent me a text with a pic positive. I told her I'll pay the abortion and everything and she agreed but told me she had to talk to her dad first. A week later after the "talk" she had with her dad she told me she's keeping it and her dad payed me a visit outside my fucking house with my wife in it and asked me to talk privately. He told me he doesn't give a fuck and that I'm marrying his daughter or things will end up ugly. I don't have a kid with my wife but I don't want to marry a fucking high school student and destroy everything I've build so far. What are my options here?