Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[248 / 55 / 138]

No.16918868 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First of all I would like to warn anyone reading this that the information posted in this tread will most likely cause blackpilling. I would advise against swallowing the pill because first of all it's stupid to take black pills you don't know the future and second we as a species have already gone through this type of an event and we survived.
Secondly I would definitely consider this /pol/ material because it affects the world at large. Strangely if you actually take this information to be the truth suddenly the actions of global elite make a bit more sense. Just try to take what I post in the following replies with a grain of salt. I am not actually trying to convince you this is real. I would honestly prefer if someone just posted some facts and debunked me. But all I found points to this actually being true.
I will fist post a TLDR version and then elaborate. Fist with scientific data and after that we will go into some minor speculation/weird coincidences and possible predictive programming. So no Mayan calendar and Baba Vanga tier predictions info.

I will answer any quesitons that I can after posting what I have.

TLDR? :

I believe Earth is in real danger from being hit with a massive coronal mass ejection (CME)