Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / 6]

/pol/'s Story Writing Project

No.16934402 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is not related with /lit/.
The aim of this project is to unite anons in order to write fiction stories that appeals to /pol/ ideals. Those can be individually written or a collective effort, it'll be up to each anon.
The current thread has 3 objectives:
1) See if jannies won't be trannies and delete a possible story writing general in the future;
2) See if anons are, at the very least, interested in writing stories;
3) What should the baselines for writing be.
I already got ahead and wrote what I believe the macro-baselines could be:
>it must have coherent english (anglosphere anons could help proof-read the stories so we get an enjoyable reading)
>it can be short (3000 words), medium (12000 words) or the size of a novel
>it should align with /pol/ values
Now it's a matter of discussing if this is enough and fleshing out this framework, then getting to work.