Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 14 / 54]

Why are western women so promiscuous?

No.16942637 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am European, but with each day that passes I find myself resenting western women more and more. Everything about them is disgusting. The provocative clothing, promiscuity, indulgent in alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs, the obsession with material goods, the superficiality, the insecurity, all are loathsome.

When I see a western woman, I can't help but think about how much a slut she is. The devilish things she has done. How many men she has been with, how many cocks have been inside her and how many she has sucked. The group sex she has been involved in, etc. 4chan doesn't help, either. I come on here, and I see post after post that features a woman in a shameful manner. I see posts of women being whores, sending naked photographs to their boyfriends / "fuck buddies", which are then uploaded here. I see posts about Facebook, where even though the women are clothed, they are still posting photographs of themselves in a bikini, their bra/underwear, posts of their ass, etc. I see "hook up" threads and posts about Tinder/kik/Skype, etc. I even overhear women talking about Tinder, which further confirms the thoughts of them being whores.

It's not as simple as getting with an ugly or fat woman, either. Ugly and fat women tend to be more slutty for various reasons. Women who appear "innocent" aren't actually so. Look at all the "good nerdy girls" who posts on 4chan, seeking validation and affirmation that they're desirable, and you fools give it to them over and over.