Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 7]

been having sexual thoughts about my gf 12 year old sister

ID:U6poao0X No.16946744 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i have been with my girlfriend for about 6 months now and we have a very close and passionate relationship. She has a 12 year old sister, she is a lovely little girl, really pretty and cute and very affectionate with her mom. Really been feeling so bad about my fantasy which was on sparked about 3 weeks ago. It was on the saturday morning and I had got up first and was sat watching the news channel with a coffee.
After about half hour my g/f's sister came down and sat on the arm chair opposite. I threw her the remote and said put what channel you want on. She thanked me and started flicking through the channels. I take out the trash and by the time I went back she had clearly been cold and had grabbed a blanket, and was laying back on the couch with it over her to keep warm.
I sat back down on my phone,and after a while i noticed she had fallen asleep. Probably another 10 mins had passed and she was rolling back trying to get comfortable, but still asleep. To my amazement and pure pleasure the blacket had rolled up revealing a side view of her left hip and her t-shirt had pulled up too so I could clearly see a side view of her hip from her knee up to the side of her tummy and she wasnt wearing any underwear. I could not see anything indecent so left her sleeping and went upstairs to get a shower.
It was then it hit me, all she was wearing when she came don that morning was a long t shirt, she was obviously totally naked under her T shirt. the thought of her naked 12 year old body hit me like a train and I got so hard! wow, I jacked myself in the shower thinking of the little girl!
I havent seen my g/f or her sister for a few days now with the current situation but have jacked thinking of that little girl naked so many times!!! I fantasy is to meet up with her early in the morning in my g/f lounge, take off my shorts and t-shirt and lift off her t shirt and naked cuddle and kiss with her.. I feel so bad having this fantasy as I am in my 20's but thats how i feel.