Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / 3]

I Hate Normies

ID:kLwTObxk No.17013065 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Robots are better than normies in every way. There is nothing normies can do that a robot can't do better for cheaper.

The existence of normies is stupid and pointless. The only point of normies existence is that we should have never tolerated the existence of such mentally worthless specimen throughout history.

Spending time with normies is useless. Normies don't have anything interesting to say. Trying to talk to normies is stupid and pointless Talking to normies is dull like trying to cut through a tree with a carving knife like a saw.

Communicating with normies is similar to communicating with the devil or necromancy. Living the normie life with normies is essentially necromancy, normies are all basically puppets waiting to be used by the evil dead for unbelievably moronic reasons.

Normies are boremies and the more I immerse myself in the normie culture the more I feel a mental disease growing inside of me. Normie culture is like a growing bacterial disease plauging the soul of humanity.

Normies are so boring they killed me and I'm still less boring than them. Normies are so stupid they have been killing themselves to fail at killing me again so moronically it was big news over and over.

Watching normies on TV or in movies sucking at life makes me want to die all over again.

I hate all the vapid normies, everyone else would be better off if all the normies waited in line to be cremated before 2023 is over. Every time I have to listen to normie opinions about how to make the world a better place it makes me wish they would drop dead. Normies always make the world a worse place unless they are cleaning up trash, normies themselves are basically trash that should be picked up and dumped.

All you stupid and useless normies think you're smart but if you were really smart you wouldn't suck and be so boring.

All normies are good for is to show everyone what's wrong with fucking normies.

Only fools trust normies.