Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / 9]

ID:KQ9AHuOt No.17043367 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
evil cannot create things it can only make mockery and corrupt good things Jrr Tolkien

Americans are evil and have been evil this is why we cant create new things or even create a culture we can only corrupt and make mockery of great things america is a crude gross mockery of anglo and european culture i myself am a evil american i see no point in moving to Europe or Japan why would i help in the destruction of a paradise i am a product of evil and can never be fixxed or change the only thing i do is work out and try as much to bring good in this evil country but i know its pointless because a creation of evil cant change or improve

i am a hideous mixture of irish german and french so i have no real good heritage. i will probably try and hype myself up for suicide this country is a joke and it will never improve i gave up all hope on it this land is nothing but nigger worship and its history is just boring compared to europe japan persia and even fucking africa i spend my days cursing god for forsaking me to this third world hellhole

i have nothing to offer anyone and america turned me gay so i will never be able to redeem myself or be able to go to heaven so i spend my days cursing at god and praying i finally have enough balls to finally end myself

>not brazilian and the vape was given to me by my mom so i cant quit cigarettes
>i smoke so i can get cancer and die