Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 6 / ?]

ID:N88N2iGK No.170514 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>browsing reddit
>find new subreddit
>looks interesting, good amount of subscribers
>immediately bombarded with colorful CSS theme
>big banner telling me to subscribe
>can't vote unless I'm subscribed
>top sticky thread is promoting their new discord channel
>second sticky thread is about whatever the current discussion theme of the week is
>comment sections has AutoModerator auto-stickying a comment to remind people of the rules and to join the discord channel
>the textbox for comments has a background reminding people of the rules and to be polite
>the downvote button displays a message begging us to not downvote based on opinion, as if anyone actually followed that
>can't take it anymore, disable CSS
>try to make a post
>reminded of the rules again
>ask people a general question, should get a discussion going. Looks like a fairly standard thread.
>AutoModerator immediately replies
>"Sorry /u/Anon, your thread has been removed because it wasn't properly tagged." with more text reminding me of rule number 3b and links to their FAQ page.
>Whatever, try to make the thread again with a [Discussion] tagged as suggested.
>"You are doing that too much. Try again in 9 minutes"
>Wait 9 minutes
>Post
>AutoMod again. "Hi /u/Anon and thanks for posting, however your thread has been temporarily removed because your account is either too recent or doesn't have enough karma. It has been forwarded to the moderators for review." with more text reminding me about rule 6c
>Wait an hour
>Get a reply from a moderator
>"Sorry /u/Anon, we reviewed your thread and that question has already been asked 6 months ago. Please remember to use the search feature before posting a new thread." with more text reminding me of rule 2a
>Tell the moderator that's bullshit
>Get banned
>Message the mods about it saying that one mod was powertripping
>Get muted
>Decide I'll just lurk then
>See the same question I asked on the front page the next day
>17k upvotes, 3000 comments, gilded twice