Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / 3]

Duke Nukem 3D is bad game

ID:VQ6QhrRm No.17074940 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Duke Nukem 3D is a toxic game that glorifies sexism, violence, and just about every other problematic aspect of our society. It's no wonder that so many gamers are stuck in the past and can't handle the fact that things are changing.

The game is filled with crude and offensive humor, portraying women as sexual objects and using derogatory language. It's clear that the developers have no respect for women or anyone who identifies outside of the gender binary. The game is riddled with scenes of violence and sexual exploitation, which is deeply troubling.

I mean, just look at the gameplay. It's nothing but mindless shooting and objectification of women. And don't even get me started on the graphics. Sure, it was impressive back in the day, but it looks like crap now. It's time for the gaming industry to start focusing on diversity and inclusivity, and stop churning out games like this that do nothing but harm.

The level design is uninspired and dull, and the controls are clunky and unresponsive. The game is essentially a mindless shooter that requires no skill or strategy. The AI is poorly programmed, and the enemies are nothing more than mindless cannon fodder. It's hard to believe that this game was ever considered to be a classic.

As a transgender individual, I was deeply offended by Duke Nukem 3D. The game is not just bad, it's an absolute abomination that has no redeeming qualities. The graphics are outdated, the gameplay is boring and repetitive, and the storyline is downright insulting. It's a game that glorifies toxic masculinity and perpetuates harmful stereotypes that are harmful to the transgender and broader LGBTQ+ community.

I hope more people start speaking out against games like Duke Nukem 3D. It's time to move on from this toxic mindset and start creating games that are truly inclusive and welcoming to everyone.