Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[181 / 31 / 117]

Japan is finished

No.17076879 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>decide to go a cafe with gf
>I said "I know cozy cafe called segafredo that has delicious panini and cafe au lait"
>We went there
>Before we even enter, the terrace was full of shady looking brownies that look like NAFRI subhumans
>Enter
>Ooga booga niggers everywhere
>Decides to not make anything out of it and just took a seat
>The neighboring seat got taken by a couple of nafris subhumans who also look like monkeys
>One of them was talking on the phone so loudly that the waitress had to come over and tell him to stfu (in a polite Japanese way)
>The cafe was so noisy from baboons and other subhumans talking that I couldn't here what my gf was saying
>One of the nafris moves over to a couple of girls sitting nearby and started to talking to them in the most broken English I've ever seen
>The girls immediately looked at each other and simply picked their things and left without even finishing their fucking cafe
>Japanese people left one after the other because of the noise
>The poor waitresses don't know what to do with these animals
>I looked at my gf and told her to leave this place
>My blood was boiling so I wasn't talking much all the way to home

Fuck this era, fuck the Jews and fuck the mutts for forcing the cuck government to accept those subhumans in Japan.

I've been living here for 20 years, and hoooly shit how far it changed.

Tokyo is fucking done for. It's over. Give it 10 more years and it will turn into a multi cultural shithole full of poos, niggers and Arabs.

The kikes destroyed another country.