Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 5]

No.17107244 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For once, I'm starting a serious thread.
How do you treat lewd women? I'm not particularly emotional in general, but it makes me physically uncomfortable.
I have a rule that I never touch women who are taller than me.
No hymen, no diamonds
I will never get married or put myself in a situation where a woman will ruin my life. I'm not saying a 25-year-old woman can have a body count of 24, but I don't think you can expect anything less these days.
If a woman today has a low body count, she's lying, has a mental problem, can't have sex, or doesn't like sex in general.
In summary, "normal" women are lazy.
What steps can I take to better understand and address my personal beliefs and feelings about promiscuity between women?
Serious question:
Do you think you can marry a Virgo in 2023? Almost all women are now on the carousel, and the number of virgin women over the age of 20 who aren't crazy, or 1/10, is near zero.
It goes without saying that women lie much more often than men. So if your partner says she has 1-2, chances are she has 10.
Also, 80% of women believe that oral sex is not real sex.
(sauce:
https:
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20100408/most-young-adults-oral-sex-isnt-sex#1).
They swallowed pools of semen even though the hymen was intact. 5/10 females have higher SMV than 8/10 males. An average looking woman is constantly bombarded with her 9+/10 UltraChad.
Why, in the green earth of God, would a young woman reject all approaches from Chad, marry her 5/10 like you, make sex with you her one time only, and always keep her Ignore all the men who are more attractive than you who turn on?It is illogical.
I'm not suggesting that you become a cuckold or a 'real man', as Bratwurst said. But we need to be realistic about the state of the dating market in 2018 and understand how SMV and attraction work. How is it possible (if not Chadian) to marry a virgin? it is not. Everyone is expected to be a rich CEO. it's awful"