Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / 12]

ID:MTBn3Bfy No.17130035 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oonagh sat in the dark corner of the tavern, sipping her wine and watching as Thrall strutted around. She had heard tales of his great strength, but never thought she would see him in person. He was a formidable figure: tall and muscular. His blue eyes piercing, powerful, and strong. Suddenly he was standing before her, looming over her small frame like an imposing mountain peak shrouded in misty fog. He leaned forward and grasped Oonagh's chin firmly between his fingers, lifting it up so their eyes could meet again for what felt like an eternity until he finally spoke: “I have been watching you all night” Oonagh gulped nervously at this declaration; something about Thrall made her feel both captivated yet terrified at once - it was almost paralyzing, Oonagh screamed out in terror and tried to push him off her but he was too strong. He pinned her hands above her head then tore open the front of Oonagh's dress, exposing her breasts. Thrall: “You will be mine tonight” Oonagh: “No! Please don't do this! I beg you...I plead with you…please let me go!" But Thrall only laughed as if amused by Oonagh's pleas for mercy. The patrons largely ignored the scene as he carried her to bed.

The room began to spin around them both as Thrall lifted Oonagh off the bedroom. With one swift motion he spun around until they were facing toward the wall and pinned Oonagh against it before finally pushing himself inside of her.

Thrall nipped and licked at Oonagh's skin as he moved, sending shivers of pleasure and pain coursing through her body. He grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand, tugging it gently as his other hand slid down the length of her back then hooked around to cup one buttock firmly in its grasp.
Thrall continued to explore Oonagh's body with his hands, every touch demanding and rough as he moved from her breasts, down her stomach and along the length of each leg.