Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 11 / 15]

ID:/ON4wa4w No.17178660 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not allowed to post on /soc to find love so I'll do it here. Idk if it's allowed but I see no rule saying I cant.

>ASL
20m, Portugal

>your personality, dreams, beliefs, situation, etc
Introspective, shy, not good around big groups because it's hard too keep up and I tend to zone out easily. I like to make jokes and goof off all the time and talk about feelings and personal stuff.
I would just like a comfortable life with someone I love. Maybe have children one day if we're both prepared and responsible, not a deal breaker if not.
I believe that if everyone was a good parent most problems in the world would disappear. the shortcomings of society come from people, not the system.
I live by myself with a house mate and am currently studying.

>describe what you look like
5'6'', white, fit, not bad looking, I think. I've had girls show interest and now and then a girl will seat by my side when the train is almost empty, maybe I would have had a relationship if I was more confident and a little bit less of a sperg or schizo.

>Your hobbies and interests
Anime, games, youtube, reading, exercising, cooking, drawing, writting lyrics/poetry, psychology, history, cience

>what you want from a partner/a relationship
Girl, around my age, in my country and city. (Don't want to disclose my city yet)
Someone fun who is contented with spending time together doing whatever and improving together sharing our interests

>Contact info
Discord - Nemesis#6806