Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 20 / 33]

My daughter is dating a chink.

No.17224197 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Political because it’s about race relations.

My daughter dropped out of college recently, something I supported at the time because she said she wanted to focus on learning how to manage the family farm to ultimately take it over when I pass. She reasoned with me and said she would go back to college, but the farm was more important right now. I couldn’t argue with her because we’d been having some troubles on the farm and I thought it best for her to learn sooner rather than later.

It turns out she was lying to me the whole time. She’s been sleeping with and now dating the son of the Asian family in town. He goes to the local community college, and she didn’t want to be away from him until he can transfer into her school. She planned it behind my back and lied to my face. We’re a proud White family of an unbroken line of Irishmen. I’m not sure how I feel about my daughter committing herself to a chink. I’m revolted by it, but I tell myself that it’s better than her dating a nigger. He seems like a good kid, but it doesn’t matter because I don’t want racemixed grandchildren. She’s not my only child, but it’s still a blow. I’m afraid of the influence this will have on her siblings, specifically her younger sister. What would /pol/ do?