Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[95 / 13 / ?]

No.1725119 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /pol/, I don't have a lot of time to explain, so let me make this quick. I'm 530 years exact from the future. It should be 2017 if I'm not mistaken. I set the coordinates and I ended up in Kosovo, Istog I think. I don't even know Kosovian or whatever is spoken here, but thats not important. What I'm doing now is my part of the timeline by coming here to post this.

By 2500, schools will recieve updated information about Early 2000 to 2025. I don't want to say much but /pol/ is mentioned as the positive side of history. And a post predicting the future will happen.

It's best to assume I made thebpost predicting the future, so might as well put some stuff that will be useful.

Hillary won't get arrested, but will recieve huge backlash.
Bernie will die at 2021 to some cancer or some shit.
Obama will be a nobody at 2020 and his wife will come out to run as President. She loses.
Ivanka runs in 2024.

Thats all I remember from the informations. Some other things.

Papered Information will be obsolete around 2100s.
"Memes" will make it to informations.
The Great Meme War is the official name of this timeline.
4chan is seen as the good guys, extreme liberalism was comparable to Nazi Germany.
In my yearframe, (2547) we are no longer seperated into left or right, we simply dont give a shit at that point.

Also 4chan doesn't exist, but an internet archive does exist of 4chan last remaining days.

About me, I snuck in a Time machine, so I'm here illegally, but I will be forcefully sent back within 15 - 25 minutes. I won't answer anything that can in anyway change this timeline.

Currently in a farm area with internet. Using a stolen phone from the museum at my time.