Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 9]

ID:Xz7vpWGD No.17255619 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I took Comirnaty (BioNTech, Pfizer) shots in 19/08/21, 09/09/21 and 14/03/22
So far, i'm alive but if i have any chances, how can i reduce my risks of dying?
>Before the shots, i always had what felt like tiny lumps in my left elbow and left back of knee so i feel something tiny when i move my left arm and leg
>I had situations where i slept on my side and limbs felt dormant for a bit that i had to move a bit more, so the "ants" effect disappears
>I still have weird movements and stimming/tic related shit because of my autism and OCD, meaning i rarely have a pure 8/10 hour sleep due to mild inconveniences and intrusive thoughts
>Sometimes i eat healthy shit and exercise but other times i still on my computer and eat shit with sugar like chocolate cookies
>I jack off sometimes
>Got a blood analysis in like 28 of December last year and the results didn't show any alarming shit
Should i just occasionally cut myself like an emo to lose blood or get a blood transfusion to remove blood from time to time?
Because i keep reading this shit about COVID vaccines and try to get different sides and information