Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 5]

creepypasta (Just wrote this)

ID:8XUP4yfK No.17261295 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The other day my friend kevin (lets just call him that) sent me a flashdrive containing a linux distro in the mail with a letter.
> Destroy this flash drive AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT INSTALL IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES It is haunted by a ghost and if you install it you will die.
I thought it was a glitch so I popped the flashdrive into my thinkpad and booted it up. I went into "try this distro" and it just looked like default ubuntu when I clicked "reboot and finish install" but right before it rebooted the screen flashed a tux image for a split second. But unlike regular tux, He was hyperrealistic with pitch red eyes. His eyes were so hyperrealistic that I could see my reflection in them over his hyperrealistic blood veins. In addition to that he had a huge thick veiny cock, it was a futanari horsecock and that scared me because tux usually dosen't have one of those, and they only look attractive on anime girls. When the computer rebooted, the GRUB bootscreen background was red and had a black and red picture of tux in hell, He was being anally raped by the BSD demon and vomiting out cum. Lavender town music played in the background, and the only option I could chose was "Welcome to Hell Bitch" in all caps with a hyperrealistic font. When it booted up, instead of getting SystemD as the init system, it used something called System666, All of the init messages were written in red font. It looked like comic sans but that couldn't have been the case because it was too hyperrealistic. The init messages were things like "Preparing Soul Sucking Demon to EAT YOUR SOUL" and "Sacrificing to Satan".