Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 18 / 9]

ID:lWLEobiU No.17265931 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate Twitch and Twitch streamers more than any other mainstream shit. Because you can't escape from them even if you don't have anything to do with the site. And not as in "oh I saw somebody say a Twitch emote outside of it" but in a way that actually impacts you.
They just ruin about every single game that gets semi-popular among them. Anything that was enjoyable before gets turned into a husk of itself from the developers endlessly catering to the retards babbling in-front of a camera, because they either think that those people are an actual representation of people who play their game or just don't care and are only worried about appealing to the publicity bringers.
The second some streamer with brainrot cries about a certain thing, it's stripped away or changed into something worse in every way possible. At the same time, garbage that nobody really wants gets added so that the streamer it's meant for can have a moment. All these little or bigger changes made for their sake piles up over the years and takes away a good chunk of fun.
Thankfully I haven't played "this is the thing now" games enough to be affected by it that much, but I've still felt it.
Escape from Tarkov for one was infinitely more enjoyable and promising before they also turned it into a streamer game and told everybody else to go fuck themselves. They literally have groups where they have all the big content creators decide on important changes. You should also be careful not to headshot a streamer, because you'll get banned for cheating.
They went as far as to ruin the most fun part of the game, the early wipe, by making Twitch drops a thing and fucking the economy up the second a wipe starts. It also makes it impossible to play properly while it's going on because of the server load, and you have to wait in a queue to even launch the game. I've had to wait with friends for over an hour just to play, and if your game crashes because of the terrible optimization, tough luck.