Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[179 / 41 / 91]

Nothing feels real anymore

No.17268690 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The whole world feels fake and gay. It feels like all the colour and character has drained out of the universe. I've felt like this since at least 2016, but it's got way way worse after 2020 as well.

When I go outside and walk around places, even in beautiful nature, everything just feels... flat. I don't know how to describe it. Everywhere I go and everything I do feels like I'm watching it through a Youtube video, rather than experiencing it in real life.

I also notice other things, like how photographs are so much worse these days. Look back at photos and videos from the 2000s and they look so much higher quality, more vivid and real. Look at photos/videos from the 2020s and it almost looks 2D. Just completely soullless and fake.

I don't know what's going on anymore, /pol/. I feel entirely cut adrift and disconnected from the universe. I'm starting to think the world actually ended in 2016, and everything that's happened since then has been unreal. Just a simulation, a pale imitation of the old, real world.